Wednesday, October 1, 2008

hey heeeey heeeeeeey!


Why hello. I am Mr. Crawdaddio. I somehow got lost from my woodsy pond and ended up at Sarah's stoop at work. Here I am in the bottom of an empty bucket. She was so thoughtful as to put some water in it so as to recreate my natural habitat. Sarah even gave me some chicken which I didn't eat because I'm a crayfish. Crayfish don't eat chicken.

So yes, Mr. Crawdaddio also known as Lunch to many of the passersby was delivered back to his pond in the back of a corporate campus.

While The Sleep You've Been Missing is in the safe hands of post-production, I am on the lookout for good Christmas covers for the 2009 winter EP. The winning contender is currently 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' on vocoder a la Imogen Heap. It's from my favourite dessert island movie Meet Me In St. Louis. Judy Garland sings it to her somewhat deranged cutie patootie sister Tootie in a hazy vaselined lens of sentimental goodness. If anyone has a Christmas song they might want to hear on this year's EP, let me know!

No comments: